[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 14

Bryan J. Harley bryanharley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:09:28 GMT 2008

I don't think that makes much sense.  Settings (Options) tab is used
quite frequently as most plugins install their control panels as
sub-tabs in this area.  It's rather irritating to have to "click over"
to find this since its no longer a main tab.

I hope the powers that be realize this and fix it!