[wp-testers] 2.5 roadmap... admin design

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Tue Feb 12 02:32:12 GMT 2008

I was just reading this: http://boren.nu/archives/2008/02/11/25-roadmap/

I for one only have one gripe with the new admin menu; I cannot believe
how much scrolling I have to do to access all the advanced options at
the bottom of the edit page / post pages.

Before you tell me its not a finished product though. Hear me out...

Obviously a lot of people are excited about the new admin design which
is great. However I have read a lot of comments about the design and I
suspect that the answer might be the same a lot of the time .. "its not
finished yet"

So maybe it would make sense to post the actual finished jpg designs
someplace.   This would potentially stop a lot of emails from concerned
friends coming in during the remainder of the development phase? Ahh
just a thought anyway :P

- dan