[wp-testers] InstantUpgrade 1.0 beta

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Mon Feb 11 00:27:31 GMT 2008

Hello everybody,

I hope it is ok to post a message considering a special release of a
special plugin: A new version of the InstantUpgrade plugin is available;
it allows now to perform upgrades via FTP, so it is no longer neccessary
to make tons of files writable. All it takes now is to enter the FTP
account data. Then, every WordPress upgrade is done in 10 seconds.

However, FTPing is not trivial, therefore the plugin needs comprehensive
testing, before it will loose its beta status. Therefore I'd like to ask
all the curious minds here, if they want to give this new version a try:
http://www.zirona.com/blog/software/instantupgrade-10-beta/

Please let me know what you think; either on this list, or better as
comments on the above page.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net