[wp-testers] incorrect post counts

]V[orlock Zernebock morlockz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:34:09 GMT 2008

When I run the query directly in MySQL I got the correct number. All my old
published posts are with that status in MySQL.

Here you have the results to compare against dashboard numbers:

You have 1 posts, 12 pages, 1 draft, contained within 35 categories and 1
tags.

SELECT COUNT( * )
FROM wp_posts
WHERE post_status = 'publish'