[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 5

cezuk at aol.com cezuk at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 15:20:07 GMT 2008

The statement below is wrong, however you want to spin it.? What you mean is that every developers goal should have cross browser support WHERE AVAILABLE / APPROPRIATE.

And the 1 word you were looking for is actually 2 words - "Analyse requirements"

Although I do agree with your sentiment, I just don't agree with your statement.? So since we're both (sort of) in agreement, lets leave it there.

All developers goal should be to have a cross-browser support of their