[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4

Matthew Robinson mattyrobuk at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:07:00 GMT 2008

Jörn

It's complicated because, even though XHTML and CSS have a set of
standards for compliance, not all browsers comply fully and treat
different areas of the standards in subtly different ways.

Your basically asking a question similar to why doesn't Word 2003 work
on all versions of Windows, Linux and OSX.

It really isn't as simple as you'd hope.

Matt