[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4

cezuk at aol.com cezuk at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 12:23:58 GMT 2008

 @ Daniel

http://orderedlist.com/wordpress-plugins/wp-tiger-administration/

One of the finest admin style plugins ever released for WordPress.? Will not work in IE, by design.? Does Steve Smith not belong in the web development community?

I wrote an active-x control at my last job for internal use (IE was the company standard).? Obviously it required IE to work.? Does that make me lazy?

The rule doesn't fit every situation.