[wp-testers] Revision 6727 - New dashboard Firefox only?

Daniel Lindén admin at vebut.se
Wed Feb 6 10:54:02 GMT 2008

And why would anyone even think of doing that?
All developers goal should be to have a cross-browser support of their
software. The ones who does not simply simply does not belong in the
webdevelopment commuinty; as the lack of discipline does not relate.

One word and one word only; Laziness.
// Daniel