[wp-testers] Re : Display empty tags with wp_tag_cloud()

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Wed Dec 31 17:13:41 GMT 2008

Just a thought, if a tag cloud makes tags bigger the more links they have, would there be a way to change the parameters to 0 to whatever instead of 1 to whatever? With a parameter of 0 then tags with no links might show.

I haven't tried this and don't know how the parameters in a tag cloud work, it's just a thought.