[wp-testers] Plugin updater in 2.8

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 01:45:07 GMT 2008

Thank you. I shall look forward to reading your post. I think it should be
made a required or maybe optional, but built in, thing at some point. It
probably won't happen soon, but it would be nice to see. :) I noticed that
Cforms which I use does it too, but I've never figured out how that plugin
does it. :(

Paul.