[wp-testers] Plugin updater in 2.8

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Dec 28 22:39:51 GMT 2008

Its possible for a plugin to do this, The only plugin i know which does do
it is HeadSpace2, and now my own plugins (Well, at least the ones I've
updated for 2.7) since i saw it and thought "Thats totally cool"

To do it automatically, Would require forcing plugin authors to having a
changelog in their readme.txt files in the correct format, as well as
server-side changes in the API, in addition to the WP changes.. So i
somewhat wouldnt hold your breath for now :)