[wp-testers] A Question About 2.7/2.8 argument system

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Dec 27 23:06:52 GMT 2008

There's several ways to do it, but my favorite is always the array style.

 <?php
query_posts(array(
'whatever' => 123,
'somethingelse' => 'somevalue',
'lotsofvalues' => array(1,2,3,4,5),
)); // close the query
?>

This makes it perfectly clear what is what, and multiple values are
specified by nested arrays. This style works almost everywhere.

-Otto