[wp-testers] A Question About 2.7/2.8 argument system

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 16:09:19 GMT 2008

This might be a little off topic, but you guys seem to know more about the
coding side of things than I could ever get out of the forum.

Is there a way to provide more than one value to a parameter in an arugment
list. For example when you call query_posts(); can you do this:

<?php query_posts('showposts=2,5'); ?>

I know that wouldn't work but it's just an example. I'm building a plugin
and I need to allow more than one value to one key or parameter.

Any ideas would be great, if not I'll just go on my neverending search of
google again. :P

Again I'm really sorry about posting this here. Just you guys are soo smart.
:)

Paul.