[wp-testers] 2.7 Cannot chnage URL in "Incoming Links" module.

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:27:19 GMT 2008

On Technorati feeds, you can pick up the "Blog Reactions" feed
for any site just by visiting that site on Technorati (or your
own if you have one) and looking for the "Blog Reactions" list
below the Posts list. Click the "View all" link at the top of
the Reactions list and when the browser reloads there should
be a feed icon for the Reactions page up in the address bar of
your browser (Firefox, IE, etc). I just load the feeds page
and copy the link form there.

I'm thinking that like "Text" widgets, we should be able to
add "Feed" modules to the Dashboard. Maybe for 2.8?