[wp-testers] 2.7 Cannot chnage URL in "Incoming Links" module.

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:05:39 GMT 2008

(sorry for the dupe post but sent that last one with no
subject line)

I posted about this before but with the holidays and all...

In the 2.7 Dashboard I cannot change the "Incoming Links" URL
(say to Technorati blog reactions for my site). Entering a new
URL and clicking "Submit" simply reverts the URL back to
Google's blog search which has stopped updating altogether for
the past few days. However, I can change the "Other WordPress
News" module to any feed URL I wish and the changes are saved
with no problem. Could someone please confirm this?