[wp-testers] Ok so this is increadibly off topic but...

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Fri Dec 26 06:57:28 GMT 2008

I once created a world, where everyone massacred each other for a school
project, because everyone else was creating a happy go world where
everyone had a happy ending. Conformity is for the weak and I bow to no
man! Actually, it is seriously funny because, after my massacre planet,
this girl had her world filled with Care Bears, no lie.

For once I'd want someone to say to me, "Go to hell!" at the store,
instead of the drone speech that they repeated to everyone that is
supposed to make me feel good and appreciate spending money at their
establishment. I didn't go there to feel happy, I went there to buy crap
and not be bothered.

If I wanted to be bothered, I'll go to a bar and call everyone
homosexuals and run like hell lest I be murdered in the most brutal
inhumane fashion.

In case, you didn't realize I was being sarcastic, I didn't really hope
you crashed and died, well I won't tell you otherwise to your face.
Behind your back, yes, but not to your face.

Jacob Santos