[wp-testers] Forum questions on testers lists ??

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:42:42 GMT 2008

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:52:24 +0100, Mattias Tengblad <mst at eyesx.com>
wrote:

>It's this kind of poor attitude that makes the forum suck! Even if its
>simple for some of us to find answers right away, theres no reason to be
>rude or show that kind of attitude towards other users. What you really
>need to consider here is that the forums on wp.org is kind of plastered
>as the official source for support. Don't blame that on the users, thats
>just stupid!

Ok to not blame to the users but users should not be so lazy.. ofeten
in Ialian forum we have people asking things that a simple search (and
we doesn't realy on wo/BBpress search but we use google) solve the
problem quickly.

Even people that are making some work for third parts ask obvious
questiones and they want the answer quickly cause it "important" and
"uerget"... this make me usuallty not blame to them... bu just
skipping the question to the next "session" i dedicate to forum.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it