[wp-testers] Forum questions on testers lists ??

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:07:20 GMT 2008

The only thing that I can add to this is, I've used those forums before and
I have encountered some dudes with some real stinking attitudes. Especially
in the area where you "Strut your stuff". I mean, if some of the jerks in
there said the stuff to my face, that they said in those forums, they'd be
sucking their meals through a fucking straw, when I got done with 'em.

Just sayin'

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com