[wp-testers] Forum questions on testers lists ??

Debra Scott debrascot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:58:49 GMT 2008

It may also be an issue of all problems being included in one board,
everything from how do I make a post to how do I write this complex bit of
code.

And it can be frustrating to see ALL CAP whiners getting responded to while
good questions respectfully asked can sit forever and not be answered.

I see nothing wrong with expecting some developer response to the boards.
Not necessarily in the day to day answering of questions but in reading. A
topic that is repeatedly brought up may indicate that an aspect should be
changed in order to create a more user friendly experience.

And yes many questions could be answered with a simple google search but
again those questions are often answered even if it is only to snark.