[wp-testers] Forum questions on testers lists ??

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:43:30 GMT 2008

I forgot to say that I also think you get better support on this mailing
list even if it isn't for that purpose. The knowledge that you guys have is
far superior to most forums I've asked questions on & I agree with you on
the stupid reply thing too.

Anyway I think I'll stop there before I get accused of not using this
mailing list properly. :P