[wp-testers] Forum questions on testers lists ??

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:05:57 GMT 2008

I agree. Recently, even though I offer support for any code I develop
through my comments on my website, people have emailed me asking for help. I
don't know why, but even I think that there is something better about asking
via email than asking through a forum.

Maybe some people think that because 2.8 dev hasn't started yet that this is
the best place for problems with 2.7. I don't know. I would love to see a
support mailing list though, I think it gives a more personal touch,
although then there's the fact that the forums are easier for other people
that may have the same problem to find.

Meh, what do I know. Anyway back to WP. :P