[wp-testers] Change in wp_list_categories?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Dec 22 19:54:38 GMT 2008

Stephen Rider wrote:
> This type of thing is an unfortunate tendency with WP upgrades.  I
> firmly believe that the WordPress community should be much more careful
> of changing the output of existing functions unless there is a specific,
> compelling reason to change such.  The main victims of these types of
> things are theme and plugin designers (not to mention end users of those
> themes and plugins....)

No kidding. It wasn't a problem for me -- I obviously have "some"
familiarity with my theme and WP in general (do this for a living,
etc.), and it took me all of 3 minutes to find and fix the problem.
But I can just imagine some poor WP user...

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX