[wp-testers] [OT?] How hard to do this?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Dec 22 19:18:18 GMT 2008

It's already been done, 5 months ago.

Add the 2 lines as instructed here:
http://azaozz.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/podpress-in-wordpress-26/

See a few comments down for how to fix PodPress 8.8. Same basic 2
lines, just a slightly different place to add them. This information
is pretty well documented if you search for it:
http://www.google.com/search?q=podpress+fix

Also, this is the wp-testers mailing list. Please do not post support
questions here. That's what the support forums are for.