[wp-testers] [OT?] How hard to do this?

Chris Moody chris at chrismoody.net
Sun Dec 21 16:03:28 GMT 2008

Hi all,

This may be a little off topic for this board, if it is please forgive me.

There is a plug in I used to use a lot (PodPress) but in recent months
the author has been busy doing other things to try to get his company
profitable, and haven't had time to work on PodPress.

Its biggest problem right now, is because it doesn't support
Revisioning, you have to hack WordPress, in order to use it. So I'm
curious as to how hard it would be to change the plugin so it worked
with in the current WordPress environment with out any difficulty?

Thanks,

Chris