[wp-testers] Feature Request: Gravatar Sizing

Chris Thomson chris24 at chris24.ca
Sat Dec 20 21:41:05 GMT 2008

Are you referring to the Gravatars in the administration, or the Gravatars
in your theme? If it's in your theme, you can set that by adding some
parameters to get_avatar, as documented here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Gravatars#Customizing_Your_Gravatars
Re-sizing Gravatar' appearance in the administration would be something I'd
like to see in 2.8, though!

Chris Thomson
http://twitter.com/chris24