[wp-testers] wp-admin/index.php gives a segmentation fault.

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 16:06:58 GMT 2008

Quick question. Have you deactivated any plugins you might have
activated (except Aksimet since that isn't known to cause problems) and
then checking again to see if the problem still exists? I know you said
it was random but perhaps there's a plugin that might effect the
Dashboard either directly or indirectly.

Just thinking out loud here since I haven't encountered your problem in
either the development builds of 2.7 or the final. I haven't had any
reports about this from the several folks whose WP powered sites I
administer either. This kind of tells me that it might be plugin related.