[wp-testers] wp-admin/index.php gives a segmentation fault.

Adrian Hayter adrianhayter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 03:15:33 GMT 2008

I've tried looking on the forums for this question, and nobody has
responded to my query (all other forum topics on the subject have
solutions that do not work). I am running the latest stable version
(2.7) and my wp-admin/index.php occasionally fails to load, and apache
reports a segmentation fault. I say "occasionally" because it decides to
do this at seemingly random moments, but these moments last several
minutes. It happened again about 10 minutes ago, and now the page is

Has anyone had this problem before, is it a wordpress problem or one
with apache, because all my other websites appear to be running fine! If
this isn't the correct way to ask I do apologise, but the forums don't
seem to be very helpful (probably a popularity problem), and I can't
find any other method of help.

-Adrian