[wp-testers] Recent Comments Post Link Location

Will Anderson wp-tester at itsananderson.com
Sat Dec 20 03:00:20 GMT 2008

I'm guessing that the reason for the pound sign is that it is used in the
browser to go to a certain part of the page (i.e.
http://example.com/post-slug/#comment-23 )

Why the post name link takes you to _edit_ the post though, I have no idea.
Taking you to the top of the post page makes more sense to me.