[wp-testers] Recent Comments Post Link Location

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Fri Dec 19 22:33:33 GMT 2008

So I'm pretty sure this was brought up during the RC phases but someone
please tell me how it makes sense that in the Recent Comments block on
the dashboard, why is the Pound sign the actual link to the post/comment
while the Post Title that the comment was made on is actually a link to
the post editor. I am so annoyed by continuously clicking on the post
title to go to the post with the comment on it but instead, I have to
click on the pound sign. Anyone else notice this or am I the only one?