[wp-testers] Cannot change RSS feed url for "Incoming Links"

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:43:00 GMT 2008

For some reason, I can't seem to change the feed URL for the Dashboard's
"Incoming Links" module in 2.7. It's one thing I didn't think to test
during the development period.

I'm attempting to change the Google blog search feed URL for my site to
Technorati's feed URL "Blog Reactions" for my site. Once I insert the
Technorati feed URL into the configuration settings for "Incoming Links"
and hit "Submit" no change occurs on the "Incoming Links" module, it's
still showing incoming links from Google blog search. Checking the
configuration settings again shows the feed URL reverted back to the
Google blog search URL. Clearing cache in the browser makes no difference.

Anyone else seeing this?