[wp-testers] Role and capabilities in 2.7

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Thu Dec 18 00:10:55 GMT 2008

I'd just like to elaborate on what Allen is trying to do.

When the user installs this plugin a new user Role needs to created
called "Special Editor".

The new "Special Editor" Role needs to be exactly this same as default
Editor Role that comes with WordPress - except that the "Special Editor"
should only be able to edit posts and pages that include custom meta -
or have been checked as editable by Special Editors.

The instructions here no longer seem to apply for 2.7
http://boren.nu/archives/2005/12/01/whats-new-in-20-roles-and-capabilities/

Ciao,

Dan