[wp-testers] Posts Don't Publish Via XML-RPC

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:57:36 GMT 2008

Just for comparison purposes, I'm using the latest version of Windows
Live Writer Beta as my main blog editor which also publishes using
XML-RPC. I often "post as draft" and what you're seeing is not occurring
when using WLW. ScribeFire might be sending some sort of incorrect data
when posting as draft that isn't agreeing with 2.7. It wouldn't be the
first time that's ever happened. I've used it off and on since it was
called PFF and it's often gone funky on me.

There's a recently updated version of ScribeFire (3.1.5). I load it up
into FX 3.1 (nightly builds) later on today and see if I get the same
thing you're seeing.