[wp-testers] Tags - Bulk Delete vs. Single tag delete - bug?

Casper Old.School.Crew cas at gyuvetch.bg
Thu Dec 11 16:15:34 GMT 2008

Ok, cheers for WP 2.7 Gold - great job!

Here's another strange thingy Im seeing here:
Posts -> Tags -> page 9 of my tags (for example)

If I use Bulk Actions to delete (even 1 tag) It sends me to:
http://blog.example.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?pagenum=9&message=6
... yeah same 9th page

but If I do a single deletion It goes always to the first page of my tags, not the same deleted tag was on:
http://blog.example.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?message=2
... should be like when using bulk actions, right? pagenum var is missing.

greets&cheers, Casper