[wp-testers] Gallery tab missing???

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 23:14:43 GMT 2008

I have submitted one. I managed to figure out what to put from looking at
other tickets. Thanks anyway.

I ended up submitting two by accident, my connection stalled when someone
decided to trip over the power cable on my router. :o

Luckly someone caught it and deleted it. Heres the link to the open ticket
in case you want to view it and you didn't catch it before.

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8564

Thanks again.

Paul.