[wp-testers] Gallery tab missing???

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:25:40 GMT 2008

Ok, so I upload some images and then go to change their order only to find
the gallery tab is not there. I close the Iframe and reopen it and there it
is... I've tried this a few times & the gallery tab isn't there & doesn't
appear unless you close and reopen the thickbox Iframe.

I wouldn't imagine this is intentional so I thought I'd give it a shout out.

Also if anyone has any ideas on the blue ads I was mentioning I'd be
greatful. I'm sure it's a WP issue since It doesn't happen outside of WP.

Thanks.
Paul.