[wp-testers] Back on topic - Time to upgrade 2.7 again

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 23:04:33 GMT 2008

:)

That had me chuckling for quite a while Dan. :P

Just on a side note, and getting back to WP stuff. I was wondering if anyone
can help me with a strange problem I've been having with 2.7 & google
adsense? They seem to appear as a bright blue block at times. It only
happens in WP and not on normal HTML pages. It happens on two blogs I have &
does not happen in 2.6.5. Any ideas? Also it only seems to happen in FF
3.0.4 & Chrome.

It's bizzare, but any help would be great. :)

Paul.