[wp-testers] It seems we're outmoded...

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:53:10 GMT 2008

Hmmm, thinking maybe that the blogosphere is an ongoing evolution sort
of thing or should it be more appropriately called an ongoing
metamorphosis? How do we define "garbage" outside of splogs and post
harvesting type blogs that are there simply for advertising purposes?
And once we come to some sort of definition (not likely) how could the
blogosphere possibly be re-organized?

Sounds like good fodder for a blog post. :D