[wp-testers] Adding "Add new tag" as new tag

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:19:08 GMT 2008

Wow, is there really a lot of demand for for having the Admin open up to
the editor when a user logs in? Personally I wouldn't want that since
TinyMCE is the most resource intensive page in the Admin out of all the
them. Still, if it can be done by a plugin, perhaps a fairly simple
redirect controlled by putting a check box on the login page that when
checked, takes you directly to the editor instead of the Dashboard.