[wp-testers] Adding "Add new tag" as new tag

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Tue Dec 9 17:42:28 GMT 2008

No, QuickPress is only meant for jotting down ideas or a quick draft
that you can return to later with the full write panel.Seems like their
is a lot of demand for just having the write panel on the first page you
see when you log into the backend of WordPress. Maybe someone should
create a plugin for that.