[wp-testers] Uploading media problem in WP 2.7 RC1

Engel Sanchez engel at solunion.com
Tue Dec 9 02:32:57 GMT 2008

Solved:  Ryan Boren was right.... it was the /tmp dir full.... but to get
this clear I have to disable wp-super-cache

Now I just need how to to use some kind of cache...  or tell wp-super-cache
to store tmp site in another location.

If someone have info about memcached for wordpress send me a link please...

Engel

E-mail: engel at solunion.com