[wp-testers] Uploading media problem in WP 2.7 RC1

Engel Sanchez engel at solunion.com
Tue Dec 9 01:41:04 GMT 2008

 Directory full.... that is a good tip... I will check that
Since several weeks ago my traffic is 10 times what it was...  and I have
being getting problem with wp-supercache... it caches pages without
categories and posts.... and that is related to /tmp getting full because of
wp-supercache.... I dont know HOW to tell wp-supercache to cache in another
custom directory... or to clear /tmp more frecuently....

Because of this I move the tmp dir.. for mysql to /home/mysql

Strange as it may sound but right now I cannot even login to the wp admin
because I am suffering a DIGG like efect,, and it just give me bad login
messages...or last hours to load...just unusable the wp admin right now...

Configuration of VPS Server... NO SHARE HOSTING...

PHP 5.2 / Mysql 5.1 / PHP eAccelerator
4 GB Burst RAM
1 GB Guaranteed RAM
Hardware RAID
40 GB Storage

So.... After this mess of traffic...

1) I will disable wp-supercache and delete all files it generated at the
/tmp to see is a full /tmp dir is my problem with uploading media...as Ryan
said.
2) And will check the setting location for uploading files as Paul said...
(I think they are correct now).

And lastly.... point me to some place where I can find resources to install
memcached for wordpress.

Just getting crazy.... I am right now like a shopping center with 1,000s
people waiting to buy someting from my store at the same time and I just
cannot serve them... frustrating... The hosting company have just upgrade
the hosting plan 2 times today..

Engel