Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Change "Attached to" Gallery?

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:59:00 GMT 2008

I thought there was a reason someone hadn't already used a serialized array
& there it was ready to smack me in the face like a house brick. :)

I hope it does come in by 2.8 I can think of some really usefull things for
it. ;)

I use a custom query to gather the first attachment for each post, it uses
the menu_order that way you can customize the image it pulls up using the
reorderer (Is that a word?) in the gallery. Not quite as complex as what
Emily was asking, but I suppose it shows that you can still do some good
things with the current db layout.

It's a pity that time ran out, gives us a reason to test 2.8 though. :)

Thanks.

Paul.