[wp-testers] Two questions about wp-config.php

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Dec 9 00:52:20 GMT 2008

It highly depends on the servers security configurations, Some hosts the
auto-creator will work perfectly, On others it wont work at all.

This was the exact reason i worked FTP into the Plugin updater/installer,
sometimes security is too high for other methods, It'd be nice to see the
WordPress installer also use FTP if available for the configuration, We'll
see what happens in time :)