Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Change "Attached to" Gallery?

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:41:20 GMT 2008

Hi,

I wouldn't think it'd be hard to just add extra id's to a single object...

Well yes, but no. Thinking about it a little more, you could use a
serialized array which would allow you to store more that one ID in a single
field, but the problem would then be the code that would understand that
array, At the minute it only takes one ID, but it would have to be able to
take multiple ID's. Then you would need to build some sort of extention to
the admin... Sorry, sometimes I end up getting away with myself.

I would love for WP to add it in a later version, but for the minute it is
just a dream. :(

You might have just given me a great idea for a plugin though. Hmmm. :)

Thanks.

Paul