[wp-testers] Change "Attached to" Gallery?

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:22:58 GMT 2008

Hi,

By galleries I assume you mean two posts? So that you can show the same
image in two posts galleries?

No, I don't think so. I'm not even sure if it's a planned feature. It would
probably take quite a change to the database to store multiple parent
associations for images. I could be wrong though.

Galleries tend to be hard to build especially without some coding knowledge.
In my experience anyway. My sister is an artist and I had to custom build
her portfolio for her.

I would definitely support such a feature, but I think it would be a 2.8,
2.9 or even 3.0 feature. Again if I'm wrong and you can do this please
correct me.

Sorry. :(

Paul.