[wp-testers] Uploading media problem in WP 2.7 RC1

Engel Sanchez engel at solunion.com
Mon Dec 8 14:38:40 GMT 2008

Hi, I am new to this list so sorry is a solution has already being
discussed.

There is a known problem with the upload media feature in WP 2.7 RC1?

I have a problem with that... it says it cannot locate temp directory....
and  temp directory missing...

I already added this to wp-config.php :

define('WP_TEMP_DIR', '/tmp');

That dir exists and it is being used, e.g. wp-super-cache... so the dir
should be reachable to my wp config

Any quick solution to this?

I made the BIG mistake to upgrade a heavy traffic live site and as you can
imagine.. I am in a problem now... I have being uploading photos manually by
ftp.

Thanks in advanced.

Engel