[wp-testers] Customize placement of "Reply" link

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Mon Dec 8 12:35:07 GMT 2008

Indeed but I have not seen a list of classes which can be configured or
edited to allow the manipulation of how threaded comments are displayed.
I heard their are a ton of CSS classes for the threaded comments area
which is why I decided to jump ship and keep on using my easily
configurable non-threaded comment layout. However, if anyone knows of a
resource that has all of the information necessary to edit the
presentation of the threaded comments, please share as in my opinion,
they look like an eye sore out of the box.