[wp-testers] Verifying core update works for the real 2.7 to 2.7.1

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Sun Dec 7 18:40:47 GMT 2008

> After 2.7 is installed, and before 2.7.1 (yes 2.7.1) is released, what will
> happen if a user clicks the Upgrade Automatically button?  Or will that
> button be visible?

Like wise, an interrogation of mine : if we upgrade blogs to 2.7-rc1
now, they will update to the latest trunk, which is normal and
expected.
But what will happen once 2.7 is released? Will these users' installs
of 2.7 still be fetching files from trunk, or does it stop there and
only uses /tags from there on?

--
Xavier Borderie