[wp-testers] Upgrade Issue

Gene Steinberg gene at macnightowl.com
Sun Dec 7 00:01:14 GMT 2008

Here's another problem, folks.

Seems whenever I do an automatic upgrade to the latest nightly, I find
that page generation speed shows to about one third of its usual rate,
from .3 to .5 second to 1 to 1.5 seconds.

Doing a manual install of the latest trunk, whatever it is, returns
performance to the normal level. Now I realize a 1 second difference
in page generation may not be important to you, but I pay a lot of
money for a dedicated server for maximum performance under all
circumstances.

Anyone else know of the possibilities or why?

Peace,
Gene