[wp-testers] File Permission Problems

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 22:27:42 GMT 2008

Thank you soooo much Patrick that fixed the problem. I looked at those
settings, but for some reason my brain though it was right the way it was.
For some bizarre reason it had the full *nix path to the upload folder. You
know like /mnt/home/user/ etc. No idea why.

Thanks again. You've saved me hours of banging my head against a wall. :)

Paul.